40 hours per week (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm)
Provide administrative support to TwentyFour IT Services Ltd departments on a rotation basis as part of the apprenticeship training scheme, including (but not limited to):
– printing, photocopying, filing, and other general administration;
– assisting with finance administration including credit control;
– processing goods inwards and completing associated paperwork
– assist with marketing and promotional activities via social media (Twitter/LinkedIn) and other marketing channels.
– communicate as required with the college assessor and complete all training/assessment requirements in accordance with the apprenticeship framework.
– any other duties commensurate with the post as requested.
– IT literate; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
– Attention to detail
– Hard working
– Team player
To be considered for this position, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org